SensorCare Lifetime Protection Plan Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions, which constitute a service agreement, are between purchasers (“You”, “Your”) of the SensorCare Protection Plan (“Plan”, “SCP”) and Masterlink. To initiate payment for and learn more about Plan coverage, contact Masterlink by mail at 24654 N. Lake Pleasant Pkwy, Suite 103-501, Peoria, AZ 85383, USA, phone at (800) 869-0915, fax at (877) 746-8905, website at https://www.dentalsensors.com, or email at [email protected]
1. COVERAGE: As offered by Masterlink, the Plan covers repairs required to maintain proper operating condition of your Masterlink equipment. Repairs will be conducted during normal business hours. At the discretion of Masterlink, a new replacement Apex Dental Sensor shall be provided at 50% off the current retail price if the covered equipment is deemed not repairable. (Not Valid on discounted or promotional pricing). This Plan is not an insurance program, Coverage is only available in the US and Canada, and includes:
• Apex Dental Sensor replacement at 50% off the current retail price (Not Valid on discounted or promotional pricing)
• Phone support & repairs M-F 8am-5pm MT
• All freight charges
• Drop damage coverage
• Cracked casing
• Bent or broken contacts
• Next Day no-charge rental equipment (section 2)
• Automatic renewal to avoid lapse in coverage
• 5% off current retail price on any Masterlink purchase (Not valid on discounted or promotional pricing)
• Covers up to (10) Dental Sensors of ANY brand per office/location
2. NO-CHARGE RENTAL EQUIPMENT: Once repairs are authorized by Masterlink, a rental agreement will be forwarded to you for completion. Once completed and received by 1pm Mountain Time by Masterlink, rental equipment will be shipped same-day to you via Next Day Air. Delivery time for customers located in Canada may take up to a week or more due to customs. Agreements received later than 1pm will be processed and shipped the next business day. You must return all no-charge rental equipment within two business days of receiving your equipment from Masterlink or be subject to charges defined in the rental agreement.
3. DIAGNOSTIC INSPECTION REQUIREMENT: All equipment older than one year (from the purchase date) and not previously covered under the Plan must receive a diagnostic inspection (re-verification) at your expense before coverage is extended. Any equipment re-verified within 30 days of requested coverage will not require re-verification.
4. TERM: Coverage is available for a one-year term effective the date Masterlink receives payment for Plan coverage.
5. PLAN RENEWAL/CANCELLATION: The Plan will automatically renew each year at the sole discretion of Masterlink. You must notify Masterlink in writing at least (30) days in advance of the Plan renewal date if you desire to cancel coverage under the Plan. If Plan is canceled within (30) days from time of purchase, a full refund will be issued. After (30) days from the time of purchase, all payments for coverage are non-refundable. You are responsible to ensure Masterlink receives timely payment for coverage. You accept full responsibility for any lapses in coverage under this Plan, including costs required to re-verify your equipment before coverage may resume. Masterlink may initiate Plan payments up to (30) days before your equipment’s coverage renewal date. You agree to be notified by Masterlink concerning the Plan.
6. PLAN AMENDABILITY: This Plan may not be modified by any party except in writing by Masterlink, LLC.
7. LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE: Coverage applies only for use of the covered equipment as described in the operator manual and may include equipment replacement. Coverage is excluded for unauthorized alterations to equipment and repair or replacement due to damage caused in whole or in part by vandalism, theft, rust, corrosion, animal or insect infestation, or acts of nature.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL MASTERLINK AND ITS AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOST TIME, LOSS OF EQUIPMENT USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE BREAKDOWN OR FAILURE OF EQUIPMENT, DELAYS IN SERVICING, OR THE INABILITY TO SERVICE EQUIPMENT, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. TRANSFERABILITY: This Plan may only be transferred once, and only at the discretion of Masterlink. A transfer fee of $50 and a written request must be submitted to Masterlink within fifteen (15) days of the transfer of ownership.
10. LEGAL JURISDICTION FOR DISPUTES; VENUE: This Plan and all agreements between you and Masterlink shall be governed by and construed, unless otherwise stated, according to the laws of the State of Arizona, USA, without reference to its choice of law principles. Any disputes shall be adjudicated in the federal and state courts located in the State of Arizona.
BY PROVIDING PAYMENT FOR THIS PLAN, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. COVERAGE BEGINS WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. ALL PAYMENTS FOR COVERAGE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER (30) DAYS FROM TIME OF PURCHASE.